cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ICAGENT URL is not populating in my Finesse Frame but it is opening in separate window

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have created URL long back ,based on telephone number automatically filled account details on ICAGENT.now that url works on different server.now problem is cisco server  ,This URL is not populating in my Finesse Frame but it is opening in separate window.

below url i have given to CISCO Team, but the url is not opened it showing empty like as below screen shot.

URL :-

http://retcrmqa.lt.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTM0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?

saprole=Zlt_ICAGENT&sap-phoneno=9967531231&sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&crm-ext-integration=true

Thanks & Regards

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpana,

As you said, the url works on ' different server', what kind of server they are?

You said 'it is opening in separate window', how did you open it in separate window? Put the URL into a IE tab directly? Or you have changed some setting for your cisco container ?

This cisco server , how did you embed the CRM URL into the this cisco server container tool? Can you provide more information?

Best Regards, Corrine