Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF67 error

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After creating bank statement in FF67 I am getting error F5106. The mask assigned is correct to execute this however in the following windows while execute sm35 appears different g/l.

The way I've assigned mask is: 572++1 --> The result should be 572111 when i'm executing sm35, however sm35 show me 572051. This G/L 572051 is not regarding to my society.

The g/l assigned in house bank is: 572110

Any clue about this???

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

malviya_arjun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please put "+++++++++1" instead of ""572++1".

Regards

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've used this way too. The result is different but incorrect again. I can't understand how the system is gathering the g/l from my bank statement configuration.

Thanks Arjum!!

malviya_arjun
Explorer
0 Kudos

What was the result on using +++++++++1? Further can you check the symbol which you are entering in FF67 and table T033G to validate the account assigned to it.

Regards

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

The result using +++++++++1 is: 51.

The symbols are correct in table T033G.

Thanks again Arjun.;) Could use /h to know why system gathers another g/l?

malviya_arjun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check what is there in Account Symbol against Main Bank Account (It should be "++++++++++" and also check data in Table T033F and T033G. From the information shared here, I think the issue is with data input in these tables only. Debugging a standard program like this is not the best option to avail as it will require lot of time.

Regards

Arjun

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Your answer gave me a clue to resolve the problem. The problem was the mask i've used. So, the correct mask is +++++++++1. I know that you told me to use it but when i've used in another occasion the result was incorrect.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suggest you to check through FBZP (maintain payment program) -->> house banks..

Regards,

Siwar

jonayerdigarcia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank Siwar, however i've checked again and house banks are assgined perfectly.