Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management- Fin.transaction change to 50

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to exclude few commitment Items from the availability check in funds management.

Hence, I thought of changing the Fin.transaction from 30 to 50 in commitment item master data but system is showing the error message that "Field "Fin.transaction" cannot be changed" (Message no. F6285).

I know that already few transactions have been posted in those commitment items during the fiscal year but still I want to exclude those commitment Items from the check.

Kindly let me know how can I do ?

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change financial transaction. If you want to exclude these CIs from availability check, you can create a tolerance profile in your AVC strategy.

Regards,

Eli

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope I should use the bellow path to create the derivative strategy for those commitment Items with newly created tolerance profile (only information message) ?

Instead of using the above option, I have done the bellow thing:

I have created the new commitment Item with financial transaction 50 and assigned to the GL  codes where I don't what to check AVC. Hope this is fine ?

Regards,

Naveen

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's also fine. My answer was made under assumption that you don't want to change commitment item. Just make sure that you are assigning '50' type to the 'right' commitment items. Some CIs, if you want certain FM flows to work correctly, must have '30'.

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help !

Answers (0)