cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Access Rights Consistency - Numerous entries

former_member490855
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Currently we have a Business Role defined with 132 inconsistencies (ie. grouped). This results in over 3,200 entries. Oh my, where do I begin? How do I establish the false positives from the list. Seems impossible to review/test each of these entries? Have attached a sample file that just looks at one activity "Display Stock Items", there are 42 entries under this grouping. Have also attached a full listing of these inconsistencies!

I note that some of the inconsistencies have an activity description of /SAP_BYD_APPLICATION_UI/fin/fa/Individual_FS.FS.uicomponent. What is this representing or telling me? Is this related to Config? Should these be addressed?

Another entry is Fact Sheet for Customer Invoice Request. What is this telling me? What is the purpose of Fact Sheets and how are Fact Sheets used in the system?

Your assistance on this would be much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

there is no easy way to explain you the extract. You can refer to my reply to your first question on how to intepret values.

I would strongly recommend to go check for each group restricted vs. unrestricted and if the user should see those instances with our w/o access context.

If you need further consulting here, there might be consultants that have set up the business rules for other companies already.

Best regards

Marlene

Answers (0)