Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

break down analysis

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

dear experiment

i am confused in break down analysis because if i try use report iw38 and entered some parameter like (order type -equipment - period say from (01-2015-11-2015) it appears 2 order with status teco and the (breakdowns indicator was checked ) and if i try use report break down analysis (MCI7) and report (MCJB) it appear 1 order  ???

asjad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Start-up date is blank in Equipment master, the first Breakdown date is consumed as Start-up date. See this post. MTTR / MTBR / Breakdown Analysis Information System

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Jogeswara  ,

thanks for reply, Ok this is true i check the equipment after read your post and this field is empty but

i am thinking why system give me 1 order although this field is blank also

thanks

asjad

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are asking already explained matter. System is not giving One Order. IW38 has given you both. For Information systems (PMIS), there is a need of Start-up date of Equipment as reference date from which the calculations are supposed to begin, which you are not providing. In such case the date of first Breakdown will be considered as the Start-up date of Equipment and then the PMIS reporting starts then onwards. So the date of first breakdown is consumed. Only one breakdown counts.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You fill the Start-up date to a date well before the 1st breakdown and you'll see correct number of Breakdowns in MCI7 or MCJB

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Jogeswara  ,

thanks very much for all reply and explained

thanks

asjad

Answers (0)