cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAGP-KZINV not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created and cleared the 1st PI doc for our warehouse but LX25 has not updated. I have checked OSS 1830448 and can confirm that no inventory method is assigned to the bins.

My understanding is that this data is passed to the field from the PI doc when cleared using LI20, but this has not happened.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue as, so far as I know, there is no way to manually update this ??

Thanks in advance.

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it should get updated with the LI20 step, could you please share more detail , If possible screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

This is what I thought but LI20 has been cleared but the fields not updated..

The PI doc line items all have a status of L-Cleared yet there is no data in LX25. When I checked LAGP I could see that no inventory method or count date had been captured. I had a look at OSS note 1830448 which describes exactly the symptoms we are seeing however, the resolution given is that running LI20 will update the field but this hasn't happened.

Sorry, unable to upload screen shots but hope this explanation helps.

Cheers

A

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is very difficult to suggest what may be wrong but I can suggest to have a look on some parameter which can help to find the root cause

Can you please check in the LINV table whether the Inventory record number exist or not also in the bin master using LS03N check the inventory tab whether the Inventory number reflects or not if yes then check the inventory method in that line

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note says that LX25 will not show any data if you have not assigned an inventory method to the bin (which you already confirmed). So you are misunderstanding the OSS note.

You have to enter an inventory method. Then you have to conduct a new physical count, and only then you will see a result in LX25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

I can confirm that the record does exist in LINV and that the inventory tab on the bin master is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen, but how do I assign a method to the bin ?

It can not be done via LS02N and I cant find anything in the IMG. I thought this was populated automatically ??

Cheers

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sequence makes the difference, it has to be customized per storage type in OMNK, and after customizing you usually create the bins.

You need to do your customizing and then create a physical count and see if this already sufficient to get the field in the bin filled. If not then you may have to move the stock temporarily to another bin and delete the old bin and re-create it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this however, the customising is all in place.

The document was created via LICC rather than LX16 / 26, might this somehow be the reason ??

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just had a thought about this and maybe the relevance of LICC.

The facility where the PI check took place is predominately used for consignment stock and has mixed materials in each bin although they do not dual source. As such, the various Vendors dictate when they want to check the stock. The Business requirement is to carry out a PI count in SAP at the same time as checking the stock with the Vendor, but using LX16 wasn't operationally viable as it required them to count all stock in the bin rather than just a specific Vendor consignment stock.

LICC fits this requirement and has just been used for the first time hence this problem with reporting via LX25.

Could it be as simple as that because the PI doc was created for consignment stock (which by definition doesn't belong to the Company) is the reason for there being no inventory method maintained against the bin and LX25 no being updated ??

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just tested this is our dev client and can confirm that if you create a PI doc via LICC for consignment stock, the PI data is not passed to LAGP/KZINV and as such, does not flow through to LX25.

Thanks for your help though.

Cheers

A

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Coles,

Could you please confirm whether LAGP-KZINV field is not filled at the Database level as well, which would be checked via tCode SE16 for further assistance.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji, thanks for the quick response.

I can confirm that the data does not exist on table LAGP.

Cheers

A