cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Time management - Leave request service issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring the ESS time management service; where-in I am facing an issue while leave request creation. I am able to see the leave request page to submit the leave, but when I click on the save button. I get the error saying 'Assert Condition was violated'.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

As per the error message it seems the issue with  ABAP webdynpro application. Can you check the cardinality of the context node.....

Regards,

Abhilash K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP <BC<WEBDYNPRO<SAP<hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl this shud be in activate once check this in SICF

Leave Overview - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

SICF node hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl  is already active.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the issue is not service activation, if it's not active it will show that service not reached message.

At which point it's giving this dump, When you click on New button itself in leave request page or after filling all leave details and click on Send button.

If it's at New button itself then you need to check the leave processing configurations and webmo settings and groupings.

And also check with different employees, is it happening for all employees ?

If it's at Send button then, you can get it debug that and find in which condition it's getting failed. place the ST22 full log.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in ST22 log and also try to create the same leave details in PA30 and check it, it's allowing or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to create the leave using PA30.

ST22 -  I get 2 dumps shown below

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's looks like there are some missing or conflict configuration of leave groupings. Can you re-check your leave processing configurations and webmo future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar,

As like that am facing the same issue but am facing at MSS task view, Manager trying to approve the leave am getting below error. i have checked SICF services all are active. am unable to find the solution can you help me out on that.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which version of SAP your using ? are you using ABAP based applications or java based ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abap based application for leave request under LPD_CUST and EHP6 and EP7.3.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then why your using the WDJAVA based task for approval, which workflow you have used for approval ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using ABAP based application through LPD_CUST only.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar,

Am using 123000111 Workflow to trigger the Leave Request.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

naveen,

Don't use the WDJAVA based task. You have to use the WDABAP workflow WS21500001 when your using WDABAP based applications.

And don't post in some others thread your issue, raise separate post.People will get confuse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar,

i will check with the WS21500001.  Thank you very much, thanks for your suggestion. il do it on next time.

Thanks,