cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export under Bond Register Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I have a query - Does Export under Bond/LoU update the RG1 Register? The requirement is - If Export is done wrt LoU/Bond, the values in RG1 register should not update. However, in my case, the values are updating. Is it SAP Standard - Or, how to control the same.

PS: I am not an expert in SD CIN.

Regards,

Lakhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

RG1 register records all finished goods movement. This has nothing to do with the Export Type. Irrespective of the export you do, the RG1 will be updated whenever you do J1I5/J2I5/J2I6.

By the way, why is this peculiar requirement that RG1 should not get updated during Export under LOU/Bond?...

Best Regards

DS Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DS Rajan for your response.

The requirement is If under Bond/LoU, no excise duty is paid, it should not get updated in the Register.

By the way I am also not convinced why RG1 register duties are getting updated in case of Bond/LoU. How can I reconcile in such case as my register will show incorrect duties. Or, is there a way to do the reconcile and remove the duties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

Got ur point. Anyhow, RG1 is updated when the PGI is done. This is done well before we select the export type in Excise Invoice.

However, please try the RG1 exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE to control the updation of the RG1 register.

Hope you are using the classification IWE during RG1 updation. I am also not sure how the reconcilation is done.. Maybe, when the bond value is updated..I am not sure..

Anyhow, please update when you get it right.

Best Regards

DS Rajan