cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant called ABAP Report GRC/PC 10.1

0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I have an issue i could not solve.

I have created an ABAP report with a variant. and have also enterd GRC process control Platform, and created the data source, the business rule, and the assignment of the business rule. Lastly i created the job, wich has an "in process" status.

This job does not get in my inbox my tray, what could be the error?

I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

*I have also entered.

Ana Maria.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Gurus!

Issue Solve.

For me is two solutions.

one Solution.

two solution

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Did you happen to check GRC PC 10.0 - AM - ABAP Report. | SCN

Thanks,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Can you check which type of communication mode is maintained in Technical settings of Business Rule.

Is it Asynchronous or Synchronous mode?

Also , can you send the log and time taken for the scheduled job in target system.

Thanks,

Vinay Athmakuri

0 Kudos

Look this, please.

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Please try scheduling by changing the setting to Synchronous mode.

If you still face the issue, convert it to Asynchronous mode and maintain a two way RFC connector.

i.e GRC system-> Target system and Target system -> GRC system

Thanks,

Vinay Athmakuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

In addition to Priyanka Mathur's suggestion, I would also like to suggest that you check the RFC user within your GRC system.

I believe you may need to check if it has the necessary authorization to update the job. For example, it could be missing the authorization GRFN_USER.

I believe you may be able to check for errors in the job step log. It would say "missing authorization" some where in the text. You may also check which rfc user has the missing authorization.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ana,

Please check role authorization for user

Add the Role "SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CM_JOB_SPEC" at the corporate level to the user who is scheduling the job and reschedule the job.

Regards

Baithi

0 Kudos

Hi baithi.

I have the rol.

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Did you maintain your reverse RFC in SPRO(Common Component Settings --> Maintain Connectors & Connection Types--> Define connector--> Target should be your ECC system & Source Connector should be a connector pointing towards your GRC system ) .

This will send back the data fetched from ABAP report from  ECC (where you have your ABAP variant) to your GRC system.

Also, you have to maintainyour connectors in integration scenario --> AM--> ABAP report (I believe you must have done this already)

Please check and let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

Fit these two connectors both GRC and ERP, but is not resolve the issue

Help me please.

Thank´s

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

In the above step, ECC Connector is enough.

Did you check the path in SPRO:

Common Component Settings --> Maintain Connectors & Connection Types--> Define connector--> Target should be your ECC system & Source Connector should be a connector pointing towards your GRC system )?

Thanks,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

Hi guru Priyanka!

Yes, I check

0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

I hope you added Guru before my name by mistake.. ..

Could you please check the jobs status in both ECC & GRC side in SM37..what does the job log says?

Thanks,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

Ohhh I sorry for my mistake

i don´t understand

look this!

And this. Please Help me.