Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc filter / bd64 filter using plant - functional location

kjyothiraditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using change pointers to trigger Idocs for Functional Location. For this we have a custom program that uses ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER for receiver determination.The partner profiles and BD64 settings are done. We need to send Idocs based on planning plant. The maintenance plant field is added to BD59 as well as BD95. Using this displays in BD64. but, the Idocs are not being triggered for valid plants. The receivers are not getting determined properly. i have used FM as mentioned in link  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_aii710/helpdata/en/6f/1cde027a4b11d396b20004ac96334b/content.htm

BUS object 'BUS0010', segment : E1BP_ITOB

Could you please suggest how to proceed ?

Thanks and Regrds,

Aditya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is I have seen that FM called:

Although this past-working-example isn't from a currently live system, it defines the receiver and object data.  Is the call set up OK?

DATA T_RECEIVER LIKE BDI_LOGSYS OCCURS 0.
DATA T_FILTEROBJECT_VALUES LIKE BDI_FOBJ OCCURS 0.

CALL FUNCTION 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER'
     EXPORTING
          OBJECT                   = 'ZBUS002'
          METHOD                   = 'ZCMSTATEPLANTEXTRACT'
     TABLES

RECEIVERS                = T_RECEIVER
          FILTEROBJECT_VALUES      = T_FILTEROBJECT_VALUES.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is I have seen that FM called:

Although this past-working-example isn't from a currently live system, it defines the receiver and object data.  Is the call set up OK?

DATA T_RECEIVER LIKE BDI_LOGSYS OCCURS 0.
DATA T_FILTEROBJECT_VALUES LIKE BDI_FOBJ OCCURS 0.

CALL FUNCTION 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER'
     EXPORTING
          OBJECT                   = 'ZBUS002'
          METHOD                   = 'ZCMSTATEPLANTEXTRACT'
     TABLES

RECEIVERS                = T_RECEIVER
          FILTEROBJECT_VALUES      = T_FILTEROBJECT_VALUES.

0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have used the FM 'ALE_BAPI_GET_FILTEROBJECTS' to get the filters configured . How ever passing this values to FM 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER' doesnt determine the receiver and the FM returns non-zero sy-subrc and Idocs cannot be sent due to this. Can you suggest how to achieve this ?