Where used list -CG02

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

In Where used list ,

I see two terms

Direct Components and

Direct and Indirect Components .

Can someone tell me about the difference about this  two search ?

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

I think this link may help best explain the difference:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/3d/6f37eee02611d2b4f9006094b92d29/content.htm

-Nick

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

While doing where used list I am not able to change property tree under Compositions> Properties . only one property tree is defaulted .

Also what is the functionality of and , OR .

Will it search components from composition of all properties trees?

nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

While in Compositions, you should select the button to the right of Properties with the arrow pointing right, then you should have a Property Tree Popup, from there right click on the Property Tree and select Other Property Tree, there you will be able to choose which Property tree to search from.

Regarding And/Or this requires basic coding understanding, if you choose AND, then all of your selected options MUST be ticked for the report to show any results, OR means that only one of your selected inputs must be ticked for any results to show.

It doesn't seem that there is a possibility to search all property trees at the same time, however you should know which property trees you're looking for. If this is more of a general report that is required on a weekly or monthly basis, you might be better off attempting to create an ABAP report using the background tables to find where a specification is used.

Hope that helps

-Nick