cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM Modification Adjustment in preoprocessing phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am upgrading sap ECC6 from EHP1 to EHP 7 during Preprocessing  phase SUM prompt modification adjustment

We have main client 100 but I am unable to login in client user and password incorrect message but I am connect in main instance with same user and password bellow in the screenshot from shadow instance 02 client 000 I am unable to understand how to adjust  this I am basis person and we don’t have abaper  right now please guide me how to process this step

In above screen shot what should we do in step2 SE06 ----> System Change option

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184544
Participant
0 Kudos

SPDD/SPAU modifications need to be performed by abaper only if you set it reset to original all customer modified changes will be overwritten by SAP Default !!!

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khizer,

You need to check the SPDD with your abaper only.

If you dont have a abaper in your team, then you can run the SPDD transaction and reset the objects to original.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

I wouldn't suggest just resetting all objects back to original. There may well be customer modifications to the standard and these need to be properly evaluated. Resetting to original without proper evaluation could lead to data loss in the case of table modifications.

KR,

Amerjit

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amerjit,

Firstly they dont have a abaper in the team so there will be no question of customer modified objects.

So i think , it is possible to do so. There might be some changes in the index part.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I think you'll find he said "don't have a abaper right now" ... as in ... at the present moment. That doesn't mean that there aren't any customer modified objects. It's like saying, just because I don't have a car today means I've never had or driven a car ..... hehehehe

The objects in his SPDD list may well have no modifications to the SAP standard but can you realistically say that just from looking at a single screen shot ?

Onwards and upwards as they say.

Cheers,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khizer,

If I may start by saying that if you are not sure of what you're doing when doing a SPDD then get help with this. If you get SPDD wrong then you can have data loss.

Now to try and answer your questions.

1. SE06 in the shadow instance.

/nSE06

Goto => System Change Option

Edit => Namespaces Modifiable

Edit => Software Component Modifiable

SAVE

2. ADCP-I01

You're just being told that the attributes of this single field index are being changed and that this index will not be created by default. So in your case, you can return this object back to SAP standard.

3. BWFI_AEDAT

Same as ADCP-I01 except that this index will have an additional field inserted.

Good Luck.

Kindest Regards,

Amerjit