cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SAP system can't display the 'DepReq' in MS04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a Long term planning Scenario (MS31), I can find the 'DepReq' requirement in MD04, but I can't find it in MS04.

The system display only 'OrdRes' ?

What's the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can have the Simulative dependent requirement. Simulative dependent requirements (DepReqs) exist in the Stock/Requirements list of long-term planning (MS04)  MS01 is generating simulative dependent requirements to cover these independent requirements,

but if you run LTP for raw materials it even create stimulative planned orders.

Check if you have number range define for Simulative dependent requirement in MD93 or OMI2

Please refer useful SAP help link,

Creating and Releasing a Planning Scenario - Long-Term Planning (PP-MP-LTP) - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your reply!

I give an example to my question :

There is a material  00B0007, many Parts use the material, so when I use MD04 ,I find two type of demand, one  is requirement of production order, another is requirement of plan order;

Date              MRP element        MRP element data     Rec./Reqd.qty     Available qty   Stock

2015-11-20     OrdRes                 12Z00050005B001      3-                        3-                  

2015-11-22     OrdRes                 12Z00050005B001      2-                        5-

2015-11-28     DepReq                 00D1750                   6-                        11-

Now I use MS04, system can't display the third item , only two items.

Date              MRP element        MRP element data     Rec./Reqd.qty     Available qty   Stock

2015-11-20     OrdRes                 12Z00050005B001      3-                        3-                  

2015-11-22     OrdRes                 12Z00050005B001      2-                        5-

So when I MS02,  the simulate plan order don't calculate the demand :    DepReq  6-.

How can I do ?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have number range defined for Simulative dependent requirement in MD93 or OMI2?

Also run the MRP in MS01 and check the results again.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the number range in OMI2, there is no problem.

I have run the MRP, system generate the simulative plan order :

PldOrd   5pc,

Don't include the DepReq          00D1750                   6-  , if system calulate it ,  it will generate 11pc planorder. 

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check control parameters of scenario in MS33,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you set depend.reqmts for reorder point materials for your Planning Scenario?

Also check BOM selection ID and BOM are getting exploded to plan the dependent requirement.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set depend.reqmts for the planning scenario, run MRP via MS02;

The relevant requirement were generated:  SimReq ;  and system generated the simulative plan order.

That looks normal.

My problem is  that the operative relevant requirement don't be displayed in MS04.

( DepReq          00D1750                   6- )

Then the simulative plan order qty will lost the parts of DepReq.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please share screen shot of MS02 and MS04.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

MS02

MD04

The last item data  don't display in MS04.

MS04

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can see the exception message 62   Scheduling: Master data inconsistent

Check if BOM has exploded in your planned order. Check BOM valid and getting exploded in MRP run.

Check configuration setting made in MS02, OPPQ and OPU5 for the selection ID .

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked OPPQ,OPU5, looks normal.

OPU5        

I think the BOM exploding has no problem.

The key point is the requirement of 2016-01-25 :   DepReq   00D1750  18-,   why can't be calulated in MS04?

Best regards!

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In MS31/32 do you have BOM selection ID?

Check the stimulative planned order is components are there orders?

As dependent Requirement is generated out of Planned order for any Header Material.

Also check the planning horizon

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MS32

Planning Period is from 2014-01-01  to 2033-12-31.

Any problem?

Best regards!

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

In MS12 check the planned order have all the components as per BOM.

In material master MRP4 view check field  MRP dep.requirements = Materials for dependent requirements are planned for your header material.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The operative DepReq is normal , and it is displayed in MD04(I checked the dep.requirements field in MRP4 view, it is correct.),  I hope the DepReq will be calculated in simulative planning, but ......

Best Regards.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have the problem with all the materials?

In MS12 do you have components?

Check the planning file entries in MS21.

Check collective/collective indicator setting in MRP4 view 

What is MRP type of your raw material?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmnakrar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I check many materials ,  only display the 'OrdReq' type of requirement(MS04).

In MS12 there is components, and these materials look normal in MS21.

I think the problem is about the operative requirement, they can't be calculated in simulative planning, because I have created the independant requirement for a material (MD61), the BOM of the material can exploded normally, and the component can be calculated in simulative MRP(MS02), and system generate simulative plan order for the component.

I set individual / collective indicator = 2, MRP type = 'PD'.

I feel very confused.

Best regards.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP help document,

Executing MRP for Long-term Planning - Long-Term Planning (PP-MP-LTP) - SAP Library

At finished product level, the system creates simulative planned orders for the long-term planning version of the demand program.

Simulative dependent requirements and simulative planned orders are created for the components.

The check box in the planning scenario that is related to consumption based planning, will only allow creation of dependent requirements for consumption based planning meaning that only if they are part of a BOM it works.

SIM-RQ = Sim. dependent reqmts as per OMD5

After  MRP run generated planned order for SIM-RQ

Simulative dependent requirements and simulative planned orders are created for the components.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar