Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fine Tune Activity Quantity conversion availabe for custom development

former_member187151
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expertise,

Please share your Input on below customization.

We have added an extension field as "Total Volume" on Sales Quote. If the user is entering different UoM Like Tone and KG, how this conversion can be reflected on this extension field. For example if the user enters a line item in Sales Quote as Tonnes and KG, the calculated value is getting captured in our extension field. However, we want to consider the conversion as well on the extension field.

PDI Perspective:

In PDI level how generalised  Quantity Conversion rate will be accessed for writing script/ logic on basis of conversion rate. As we aware we can directly access conversion rate maintained in Product master. but how Fine tuning activity conversion rate accessible for ABSL scripting.

Analytics Quantity conversion working fine as expected.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Kumar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

To the extent I know I am sure that we cannot access the conversion rate maintained in the fine tuning activities directly in the ABSL coding.

If at all above specified is not the case and if possible, I am interested in seeing other options for achieving the same. If I know any in the meantime will update here.

Regards

Hanu

former_member187151
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hanu...

I am pretty sure that this something out of Coverage area of ABSL scripting ability..

Will wait for some other innovative ideas, which could help me anyWAY

Regards

Naveen