Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_CUST_CNDALL is in running state for long

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to replicate new condition types and pricing procedures from ECC.

For this I started customizing download using T-code :R3AS ,object DNL_CUST_CNDALL,but its in running state for long time and never done.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Please activate Middleware job it is not active so loads are not working. Use transaction SMOGTOTAL to schedule the middleware job. Hopefully you issue will be solved. Please revert in case of any issue.

Thanks

prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for the reply.

When I used SMOGTOTAL  I am getting message  "A job is already scheduled periodically,clicking on continue will create another job immediately,do you want to continue?"

Should I schedule it.

In Genstatus T-code I see entries in Red.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

The middleware job is not generated in your system i feel so this job is needed to scheduled. After executing Tcode SMOGTOTAL please choose option background and execute it.After generating object you should be seeing below status of objects.

Thanks

Prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for the reply.

Afer executing Tcode SMOGTOTAL I chose option background and executed.

Below is the status.

For the not generated one,I right clicked and  used immediately refresh option but still showing red

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Please check the inital load not it is working ? the objects are related to speicific business object so all suppose not be green.

Thanks

prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Tried R3AS but no luck.

I checked the error of the screenshot i sent previously (Runtime object not generated)

Message text    "RO CRM_FM_EXTDATA: Could not find publication for bulk replication"

I checked scn with this message text and found note 1462672.

But before going ahead and applying this note I want to check if this is the error or the issue for the initial load

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

could you please share screen shot of SMOEAC (site) configuration. By seeing the error it seems the site is not configured properlly.

Thanks

Prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I checked R3 attributes and destination is fine.

Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

You need to check the publication of the site... Plese explore... and share the site too.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaya,

the long time running of condition object will be because of some condition table so use SLG1 transaction to check for the same. I have faced this issue before and have than downloaded individula condition object and solve the issue.

thanks

Prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

No log found in slg1.

As I mentioned in my earlier reply I find that  lot of customizing objects(From B09 configuration guide) are in abort status.Should I download them before doing cnd_cust_cndall?

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Initial load is not working for any objects.

what are the checks i need to do?

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi,

First thing I will suggest to check the object status wehter it is active or not ?R3AC1

I hope the sites are configured correctly if in case you are facing issue with only a single object.

Thanks

prem

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

sites are configured correctly.

Adapter object is active..

Some points I  want to mention:

1.In Transaction Code SMWP under

Generation Information--Replication Objects per Industry: Run-time objects---Not Generated/Generated with errors 1(Is this step mandatory/prerequisite for initial load)

When i double click on it takes me to CRM_FM_EXTDATA

/1CRMGC/CGCRM_FM_EXTDATA_RRR (error).

2.In r3am1 all objects are in abort state(Red).

3.In smq2 of CRM there are some old queues(R3AD_Account*) in sysfail status

In smq1(outbound of ECC) there are  7 waiting queues in stop status.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

Could you please check if the queue is getting stuck in SMQ1 and SMQ2? If there is any dump in ST22 of CRM or ECC system?

Also, please see if KBA 2182845 and 2197799 helps.

Moreover, if you want to improve the performance of the initial load for this object, you could set parameter CRM_MAX_QUEUE_NUMBER_INITIAL to make the queue being processed parallel.

I created a blog regarding this topic.

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/master-data-and-middleware/blog/2015/07/21/useful-parameters-to-par...

Hope my answer helps.

Best regards,

Julin Xin 

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julin Xin,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I checked Queues and there is no  dump.

Checked note 2182845

Table CRMRFCPAR in ECC has one entry.Should I add the other entry( or two as suggested in note) and try.

CONSUMEROBJNAMERFCDESTDOWNLOAD
CRM*<dest1>*

I checked the blog as suggested.

In that entry for :"Maintain the parameter in table CRMPAROLTP of ERP system via SM30 (for initial load) "is not there.

So should I add that too?

Pls suggest

Thanks

Jaya

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

1. If there is only one destination defined in your table CRMRFCPAR, you would not need to add other entries.

2. The parameter CRM_MAX_QUEUE_NUMBER_INITIAL is to improve the performance for initial load. Could you please confirm whether the initial load of object DNL_CUST_CNDALL is never finished or just very slow?

3. If it is never finishes, please check the destination in SMQS and SMQR are registered correctly. And, if there is any bdoc error in SMW01 of CRM system?

Best regards,

Julin

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initial load of object DNL_CUST_CNDALL is never finished (running).

No bdoc error in smw01.

smqs and smqr are registered.

Regards

Jaya.

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Are the queue entries for the replication getting processed in SMQ2 transaction? It is possible that each queue entry is taking long time and hence the load remains in running status.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jaya,

Could you please try to check for any other object e.g. DNL_CUST_KTOKD?

Just check this one as well and observe, is it working or still the same.

Thanks & regards,

Dinesh

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see any waiting queues in smq2.

Regards

jaya

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I tried to download object DNL_CUST_KTOKD even that also is in running state.

Regards

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

You already mentioned that no error is there in ST22 and even no queues are stuck.

you would have tried by clearing all the Queues as well.

Did you check all the RFC as well as SITE and publications?

Try to send any data from CRM to ECC as well.

regards,

Dinesh

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

There are no waiting queues in smq2(CRM).But there are some old queues in sys fail status.Did you mean to select them all and delete?.

Will check rfc and site etc and update.

Just an update,checked rfc and sites.

Also I find there are many adapter objects in r3am1 transaction in abort state and few in running stage.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya

0 Kudos

Issue got resolved by following the note 2182845.

Its resolved by making/adjusting entries of RFC destination in table CRMRFCPAR

On Top of above all comments. Please make sure enties in table CRMRFCPAR like below in RFC destination column

Generally, systems pointing to ECC DEV - > SRM DEV,ECC QA - > SRM QA and ECC Prod - > SRM Prod

Thank You