Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative Posting in RERAALCN

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

I am facing an issue in RERAALCN posting. I have a service charges contract for one year say value 1200. Its start date is 01.10.2015 and hence end date is 30.09.2016. Its frequency is 1 in 1 year and payment form is advance. Upon periodic posting we are generating following accounting entry RERAPP.

So accrued revenue is segregated into current and non current portion if posting is happening during a year with a contract whose life is 1 year or more. When it comes to amortizing it we are amortizing it through RERAALCN. I am facing issue when i run amortization at key date 31.12.2015 for this contract . For October and November it posted correctly. Screen for November accrual run is shown under

For December it is reversing all the amount posted in October & November, its accrual type settings are only periodic posting and periodic posting is ticked.

I am showing below simulation of what it is doing in December

Can someone please explain how to abstain system from doing it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I assume you have created two cashflow items for the yearly amount

1. period: 01.10.2015-31.12.2015

2. period: 01.01.2016-30.09.2016

As accruals are calculated for each cashflow item separately the accruals for October and November are taken back in December as the end of lifetime is reached for the cashflow item for this period.

You may use transaction REISACRITEM and there group the items by column AclSO (you might need to insert it first into the visible fields from the available field list) which contains a current number of the accrual sub object the accrual item belongs to. Then you should be able to see which items are accrued together.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I have also faced the same issue, and checked a lot of information but the issue have not been resolved.If you have resolved,I'm so glad you can share it with me.

Thanks