cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM-OM & ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario, in a relationship of we maintain a position no of employee relates to his reporting manager & ESS is also the same

Employee applies leave it goes to his reporting manager that is ok but when the reporting manager is resigned his all details does not go to his higher level .

But in the system all the request goes to his higher level but that doesn't go.

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two scenario for this, please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Leave request applied after resignation: In this case, leave request is applied after reporting manager is resigned and there is no active reporting manager relationship for that employee. If you are using standard workflow, system will forward it to Head of department. You can check leave request configuration through PTARQ-> Customizing -> Working Time > Specify process.

2. Leave request applied before resignation: In this case, leave request it applied before resignation of reporting manager. As workflow for such leave request has already been initiated and will be there in manager's inbox (Resigned manager's Inbox). As per standard, this workitem will NOT automatically forward to higher manager or HOD. For such scenario, you can do customization to auto forward workitem to other manager.Or else you can manually forward using SWAI and SWI5.

Please let me know if further details required.

Thanks,

Ketul