cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a candidate(Candidacy) along with Application from one requisition to another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Day!!!

I have a scenario to assign a candidate (Candidacy NE) along with Application (ND) from one requisition to another requisition in most cases.

I can be able to assign the candidate from one requisition to another, then I could see a new NE is created for this candidate. But I would like to know how to get ND also for this scenario. When candidate logged and check his application status there is no update for this new assignment. how can he be able to check the new assignment status?

As far as Standard SAP functionality, there is an option to move Application information too along with Candidacy.

I can be able to assign from one requisition to another. By this time only NE is getting created but not ND for this.

Any other approach to handle this?

Kindly share your inputs for the same and your inputs are highly appreciable.

Kind regards,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's not really logic. A ND means an application, and if the recruiters assigns than there is no real application. You can change the WF so that when a recruiter assigns a candidate to a NB, a email with the link to apply is sent to the candidate. So than he can perform an actual application and no extra modifications are required.

Otherwise you need to handle the assignment via the WF

Answers (0)