cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Customizing - HCM FIORI App People Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I have  an issue regarding the FIORI People Profile App.

So far it was possible for me to get all the apps running but I am having problems customizing the People Profile.

In our testsystem only very little Personal Information appear (see below)

I am not even sure where the app gets its data from which is shown up at the moment.

My goal is to show up several customer specific infotypes.

Can you maybe make suggestions on how I can proceed? and at which point in the backend I have to start.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your replys.

Just to clarify, I only want to Display very Standard Infotypes, like Place of Birth, Mail Adresse, phonenumber....

So far what you suggested didn't work, I still only see the 5 Points as presented in first Picture.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maren,

Its like trying to view a contact which is not saved in your mobile.

WYSIWYG is what drives data back and forth.

5 Points are saved and you are viewing them. Save a 6th one you will see it.

Rohit.S

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to be clear...

Are you wanting to modify the app to show custom fields you added to the existing infotypes or are you wanting to add completely custom infotypes to the view itself? Both are very different.

Also, be sure to check your decoupled infotypes...this is where the data itself is coming from. So for example, if you want to use custom infotypes, you will need to make sure they have been decoupled also.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if you want to extend the app, you need to use the BADI as explained here

Please note in standard app, we dont display all the information, but which is importat.

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/59/e6875411cd7048e10000000a441470/content.htm?frameset=... http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2015/02/04/new-fiori-apps-for-hcm

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its from backend HCM system through infotypes, you can put the employee in Pa20 and see the infotypes records or you can access via Se16>pa0002

to extend teh app you can check here

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/59/e6875411cd7048e10000000a441470/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply!

But I am still running on issues...

when I take a look at pa20 I can see all the infotype records I wannt to see, like shown below...

BUT still my Fiori People Profile gives me the same view. So any Idea how I can change settings on which Information to display in the app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maren,

To elaborate what Sid clearly showed on ECC part of HCM Data,

ECC got INfFOTYPES which are DYNPROs with screen fields , logic  & OK Code.

So you need to go to SE16 - Table - PA0002 and check what fields are filled so that they in turn fed in your UI App.

In your screen grab - PERSONAL DATA in ECC Table : PA0002 & BANK DATA in ECC Table : PA0009 , check which fields are maintained, you can get your query solved.

Rohit.S