cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper about S/4HANA (HANA and Simple Finance)

marcosfernando_dotta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Currently I'm writing my Final Paper (Post-Graduation in "Management with ERP SAP") about S/4HANA and I'm focusing on HANA and Simple Finance.

I need to contact some SAP clients in order to send them some questions about the HANA and Simple Finance solutions.

In Brazil there are few clients with HANA and the most clients will not migrate to it yet.

I think in Germany it could be easier.

The institution where I'm studying is a SAP education partner and could write a letter if I need.

Who could help me with this situation?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Dotta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dotta,

a couple things come to mind as all of us had to make this journey at some point (and we didn't have a headstart in the form of research papers):

1. there are quite a few SCNers here from Brazil, so i would start with following them.

2. try to attend one of the Inside Track events or even better present your paper there. here's an example:

3. Germany could be a better SAP skills market but also more competitive, so Brazil market could still grow faster.

4. not having too many HANA projects could be an opportunity to turn the existing installations into one.

5. start with a specific HANA problem/question and ask it here. you can't force anyone to give you an answer, but if someone knows the issue, they would usually respond.

6. i see Brazil as a localization topic in SMP (XX-CSC-BR), so that could be a good place to start as well.

good luck on your SAP journey,

greg