Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total on group footer

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am new to crystal reports, I am using Crystal enterprise 4.1, I have field which is poulating the data in a crosstab, now i want to to do the total on gotter, I am using gouping, so i need to have total on group fotter, I am unable to to the total directly with the functioanlity.

Can you please advise?

Regards

Rohit Mathur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Please have a look at this interactive tutorial on how to add group summaries in CR for Enterprise:

For tutorials on more topics, visit:

-Abhilash

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhilash,

I tried this option already but my total shows "0.00" it does not shows the total, i checked there is no supression, I can see the total without group but when i do total on grooup i get "0.00".

Regards

Rohit

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Also my formuale is same for section and total on group footer, my section values are coming correct with the formulae , but its the problem with total.

Regards

Rohit

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please paste formulae from each section here.

-Abhilash

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Can we connect I am not sure if I can explain youi the situation just with 1 formulae, there are other issues with my group which is creating issues

Regards

Rohit

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Please attach a few screenshots to better describe your issue.

-Abhilash

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

I was able to fix the issue by playing with the structure, now I have another issue in crosstab where i need to hide my row which has data in it.

My table is like , now this A, B ,C and D is coming from my query and bottom A is my total, now i want to hide the row A which is coming from the query. I tried to edit the crosstab and in hide i wrote the formulae as Comp_Name="A" but this is not working      Can you please advise?

TotalA11A12A13
Comp_Name
A900200300400
B2001005050
C300100100100
D400100200100
A1800
abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Please post this as a new question per SCN's rules.

-Abhilash

Answers (0)