cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redirecting from Main Screen in agentry application to some other screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am working on SMP3.0 for Ipad on IOS8. I have a client requirment, when ever user login details screen will open with instructions and he has to click on Agree button to move to application main page. I have achived by creating details screen in MainScreenSet of Agentry application and on click of agree it redirected to correct page. But now the real problem, if user have to logout or to reset the client he click on top left side which will redirect to agree page again. I don't want user to redirect to Agree page. Instead of this he should be redirect to Menu Page.

I have below options.

1) when i click Agree button while navigating i close the screen but now the problem will be, on click on back button it will redirect to Menu page (Which i want) but when it click on menu application will be redirected to Blank page and from here i can't go any where.

2) If i make all screens as part of MainScreenSet and then depend on i Agree button write a rule to enable the screens, but in this case when i am redirecting all screen tabs are invisible only until i click on some button in the landing screen.

Is there any way possible where i can write a code which will redirect.

that to be happen. on click on left na

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I don't believe successful login action was implemented on iOS, Android or WPF at this time.

I would suggest contacting support to confirm.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

The new clients got it SDK SP08.  Note, we found a issue with it on the WPF Clients.  You can call a Successful Login Action can do a transaction (without a screenset) or even call a Action message step.  If you have a transaction with a screen (at least on the WPF Client) this doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using the Successful Login action on Action (on the module setting screen)

Have the action open a detail screen to two buttons.  Also, on this action have a rule that checks to see if they a flag on the Main object is already set to true don't show the screen and just go to the Main Screen set (the default one that one you made)

On the Agree button Action, set the Agree button set a Flag on the main object to true so it doesn't show again.  And then close the current screen and go to the Main Screen set.

On the Disagree button, call the action step Close client.

Not as the agree value is local, if they clear the client, or a new version is download it will be reset, unless you save it in the backend and have it come back down.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

Even on successful login if i try to redirect to some other page it will not redirect it will always show the MainScreenSet (Agentry Main). Right now in MainScreenSet (Agentry Main) i kept the Agree Screen so that on login it will show up. Once user click Agree button it will redirect to new screen (My Main Screen). Now user can click back button in (My Main Screen) then the Agree page (Agentry Main)  will be shown. I want to avoid that and want it to redirect directly to Module/Menu page if user click Agree once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue update with SAP for the WPF Clients if you have a subaction with transaction with a screenset it doesn't run.  If you are just using a Navigation step and it still not working, you can open a ticket with SAP.