cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve PR, view approval/reject message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I configured the workflow for DEMO_L1 to receive the PR for certain release strategy. This part is working fine.

When I login as DEMO_L1 and use the Approve PR app to approve/reject, where can I view this message?

I checked in SBWP as DEMO_L1 and there is no messages there.

a) Where (tcode, app) should I check for the message?

b) Is there any configuration required to see the message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just want to add that, this is a demo system with no enhancement. All standard config.

PR is also created with DEMO_L1.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

There would be a field in the workflow container (IM_TEXT as shown in the below screen shot) that stores the comments entered while approving/rejecting the work item from Fiori. You can check the workflow log where you can find the field along with the value entered in the comment box.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh,

Thanks for the reply. If I understand you correctly, the message for the approver is most likely stored in the technical area you described, but I will need certain skillset (abap, workflow) to get the message during approval to be sent to SBWP of the specific user, is this correct?

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

Yes, if you know basic workflow then you can get the comment text in any field within the workflow container as per your requirement.

Regards,

Saurabh