Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Live view "OpenSalesOrderQuery"

former_member194555
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the definition of the hana live view OpenSalesOrderQuery. In other words, when does HANA Live regard an sales order as open? Does it depend on billing document, delivery document etc.?

Because when I look at the data in that view and compare it to the open sales order data in my BW system (transaction VA05N), it does not seem to match (not by a long shot).

Does anyone know this definition or can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Joeri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dmitry_kuznetsov1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Joeri,

Well, HANA (Live) much nicer and easier for that kind of digging than BW (if you're one of those like me who come from there), you just go Step-by-step and analyze

So your model is based on SalesOrderHeader, filtered on OverallSDProcessStatus = A and B

If you go a few steps deeper through the underlying models, this translates to the field GBSTK of table VBUK. So you have to set the same filters somewhere in SE16 or SE16N. Then try reconciling.

I don't have a possibility to look into your transactions logic, it might not be filtering on those particular statuses. Or (if it is side-by-side scenario) - check if data replication is actually running?

Cheers,

Dmitry

former_member194555
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Dmitry, that helped a lot

Kind regards,

Joeri

Answers (0)