cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LSO : Workflow : Book Participation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing LSO and when employee book for a training. we are getting the following error.

In the SPRO , I cannot find the workflow settings under Day to day activities in our system

I got the below screenshot from .

Our requirement is employee can apply 1 day before the start of the training.

Please suggest how can I resolve it.

Regards,

Namsheed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This will be based on configurations in table LSOWF_CUSTOMIZE

You have to set the value in Request column for Act.Type Book Course Participation based on your Delivery method.

Request Column - Mention the no.of days before allowed for booking the course by employees.

For example: here i mentioned 14, so employee can book the course up to the course startdate - 14 days only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for the quick response. This is the correct answer. In my screen, only 2 fields are there as showing below :

Is the task assigned is correct..??

In ESS, now the request has been created. Where the manager can approve the request.? I cannot find it in his maanger SBWP. Workflow is not triggered in SWEL also. What more settings I  need to ?

Thanks a lot ,

Namsheed.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, those are standard tasks. Workflow should active and event linkage should exists for this events.

Make sure you have activated the approval workflow WS12000003 and event linkage should exist.

The yellow marked one should be green.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I have did what you said in the above step. Now the workflow is triggering in SWEL. But not going to managers inbox & not determining the agent.

I have made the workflow as a general task. What else i need to do.??

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Shankar for the quick reply.Problem was with "General task".

Now The issue is resolved and thread is closed.

Warm Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (0)