Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial report generation error in EHSM6

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

DearTeam,

I am currently working with EHSM 6.0. When i try to send an incident/nearmiss/Safety Observation, system throws error as "

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The current application has triggered a termination with short dump.(termination:RABAX_STATE)

However, the incident is saved in Incident manager's overview. When I open it and try to generate the Initial report from Incident manager , it throws the error as

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Exception condition "CONTROL_FLUSH_ERROR" triggered (termination: RABAX_STATE).

What could be wrong and is there any misconfig?.

Please share the Specify Forms - data for incident, near miss, Saf Obs. I have shared the snapshot of this config. Please correct if anything is wrong here....Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I believe there is no issue in from standard system point of view, if the OSS notes 1776424 & 1824932 is already applied. I guess  Dynpro screen calling is failed  when you are trying to send the incident. Check with technical team for activation of Missing Objects.

Thanks

Satya

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

Checked with Technical team and they say no objects is missing nad is caused by program error.

Checked the ADS connection test in SM59. It returned error as “403 forbidden error”. wHEN I ran the ran the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 in SE38, system throws error "Ssystem Error:SOAP Framework error:SOAP runtime exception:HTTP receive failed with exception communication failure(100.101). This was working fine earlier which gave the version No but now its not...

Any clues???

Regards

Dhinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

Not much aware technically about this error, but since you mentioned SOAP runtime exception, I guess it might be due to delay in processing the web-services either due to poor server response or due to short runtime settings in the SOAP of web services (not much sure if I am writing the correct technical jargons here). Please discuss this with somebody in your team who is aware of SOAP/Web services/Proxy etc and see if you can get any clue of the response times.

Regards,

Pavan

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your support. I resolved the error. Issue was with the event linkages (Activate linkage for scheduled processes) some of them were not active. Activated all the event linkages and it generated the report.

Thanks.

Answers (0)