Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report showing Monthly and YTD expense

ashu33
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create report in following format.

But as i am having 0FISCPER time characteristic in Cube so when end user execute the report he will enter Fiscperiod Report should Show data From Jan to current Month Including YTD total,

for that i understand that i need to create a structure having Months and another structure having Plan/actual/difference,

How the structure should be defined and include which KF?

Where and How i Define 0FISCPER to process accordingly?

Thanks in Advance

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To restrict data for YTD use value range between:

two variables:

1. processing by manual input of a period (here: ZFI_ROK_BIERZACY),

2. processing by user exit (see code) for first period of given year:

Use SE37 to create this.

Regards, Leszek

Message was edited by: Lesław Piwowarski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

My understanding is - suppose when user enters 011.2015 as input , the report should show individual months from Jan to Nov in separate columns plus a YTD column also. Right? Is it what intended?

former_member213692
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would not have a structure for periods but just use the month characteristic. To get the correct months and year to date I would have a variable which the user selects a period but filter using less than or equal to. I would then use a replacement path variable on the year to get the year from the period variable and filter for equal to this. I would then put the period in the columns and ensure results rows are displayed.

I would then create restricted key figures for the plan and actual data and then a calculated key figure for the difference.

I think this would do it!

ashu33
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nayab,

Yes Exactly,

Can you please tell step wise , how this can be achieved?