cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile approval - Purchase Orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to use the SAP By Design mobile app to approve purchase orders?

As I have logged onto the app but cannot find a way to approve PO's.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Is it possible to approve a request from a custom BO build in SAP Cloud Application Studio?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Rathod,

As of 1511 version we have supported Manager Approval App

This supports Approval of Purchase Order, Purchase Order Item and Supplier Invoice in Manager Approval App

You can now Approve or Reject purchase order, purchase order items, and supplier invoice approvals in the Manager Approvals App. You can see Purchase Order, Purchase Order Items and Supplier Invoice icons in the app, which displays total number of tasks and total amount that is pending for your approval.

For iPad devices, in order to approve or reject a task you have to drag and drop a task in Approve section or Reject section, and approval and rejection buttons will be enabled after the drag and drop action. For iPhone devices, you can swipe a task to right to approve, or swipe left to reject.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version of the app on my android (Samsung phone).

I can see "approvals" and "reports" as options.

when I click approvals - I can see purchase orders which need to be approved but cannot find any way to approve/reject them.

any ideas?

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaydeep,

I'm doing this from memory since I don't have anything in my approval queue.

Select any of the purchase orders that need to be approved.

On the bottom of your phone click the menu button. On my Samsung it is the button on the left that only lights up when I select the button.

When you select the menu button you will get a popup that says Actions. Select that and then Approve to approve the PO.

Jim