cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remodeling a DSO with time characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to do the following remodeling in a classic DSO : add characteristic 0CALMONTH2 and feed it thanks to the already existing characteristic 0CALMONTH.

Problem is that the system does not accept 0CALMONTH2 or any other Time characteristic to be added.

It issues the message "One or more parameter are not filled correctly" (NRSCNV008).

I asked the admin to implement the SAP Note 2092361 - Time characteristics cannot be added to time dimension of InfoCube, but it does not change anything.

So my question is : is it possible to add a time characteristic in a DSO through the remodeling process??

Thanks for your help.

Loïc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok, Sathya,

thanks for your replies.

I did not see this "only one Time characteristic" limitation on any SAP documentation, or blog.

Regards,

Loïc

(I had to use a new SCN account, because I had problems with the one I used to post the message)

former_member183334
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Loic,

we can add time characteristic only once i wont allow multiple times.

for remodelling you can add 0CALDAY.

Regards,

Sathya.

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Loic,

Answering to your query- Can we add Time Charecterist to DSO in remodelling. Yes you can add. It should be only one.

In your case. I see there is an existing 0CALMONTH and you want to add another 0CALMONTH2. This is not possible add one more. As you already have one.

Thanks -Ashok.