Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Production Tenant.

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have an issue in Production Tenant. Basically the deployed solutions and validations cannot to be appeared in this tenant.

In the following images you can see that the solutions are deployed.

But when you tried to access to a solution the following error appear.

In C4C i see the Production tenant Status.

but when i tried to see the details...

Thx!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

The PDI_PRODUCTION_FIX is a new functionality which was introduced to make the scripting changes directly in the production tenant. This message can be ignored. If you assign this authorization to your user then you will be able to make coding changes directly in the production tenant.

This is not the reason here why your solution is not working.

In order for your functionality to work in the production tenant you need to manually scope the solution. For that go to Business Configuration work center -> Implementation Projects View-> Edit Project Scoping -> Navigate to the correct path where you have developed the functionality for-> Select and review the question(In questions tab) you have created -> complete the project scoping.

You can find the relevant scoping question by double clicking on the .bac file of the solution(If you are not able to open in production system then you can try in your test system from where you have copied the tenant).

If still you are finding the difficulty to get the scoping done please raise an incident at SAP.

Once you are done with the scoping your solution will work.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanya KV

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx sooo much. The issue has been solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

I Remove the Autorization PDI_PRODUCTION_FIX and the warning in SDK is not showing "Production fix not allowed as solution..."

But still the problem and the validations and deployed solutions cannot appeared and not working

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

@Dhanya Kalathil Venugopal  can you help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Server message what you had is not the relevant message for the prescribed procedure of accessing by you. This message will appear only if you are trying to fix some scrip/code in the production tenant directly (For Doing this you need to have access authorization and solution scoped in the prod tenant if it is the first time deployment, which in case of yours is true).

To do the production fix you need to scope your solution and then continue with it.

If you are not able to access the solution, please refresh after your deployment completed successfully or logout and re-login to the system. which some times works.

Please check the above options and try the same. It should work. Thanks

Regards

Hanu

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath,

thx for the reply, I don´t know how to scope the solution, All the solutions were deployed the last 24 (2 days ago),

In the system i  cannot see the validations and the develops working . Is like the solutions is not deployed.

Regards

Pablo.