cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link GRN to Invoices through DWT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I have a question, how I can convert multiple GRN into invoices by using DWT?

Thank you,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can link GRN to Invoice by using the Details of GRN (i.e  Base Type,Base Ref &  Base Key )

Please follow the step by step.

1. Open the Invoice Row level DTW template.

2. Suppose you have 4 GRPO And you make 1 Invoice (i.e GRPO No 114,121,124,125 and they have 1 item each)

3. Mapped these value in Base Ref & Base Key (i.e 114,121,124,125) and Base Type Goods Receipt PO & Base Row as a 0.

4. SAVE the template and check it.

Note : Try to uploaded in ODRF Table i.e Draft Document of AP Invoice after conformation & then upload to Final

Thanks.

Rgds

Kamlesh Naware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

Thanks for the answer.

I do have few more questions as I am still unable to link it, I am using SAP 8.82.

My scenario is:

1) I have 10 GRN (e.g 1340, 1341, 1342 .... 1350)

2) Each GRN has several lines / items

3) I am not understanding how to MAP GRN to AP Invoice

4) While I open Invoice Row level DTW template which is "PCH1 - Document_Lines" I can't find Base Ref & Base Key

Can you please explain me in further details to solve my problem?

Thank you,

Imran

former_member227598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please mapped these value in Base Ref & Base Key  and Base Type Goods Receipt PO & Base Row as a 0, 1,2,3, 4, (i. e Line No of GRN)

Rgds,

Kamlesh Naware

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want convert GRN to Invoice by DTW? You can import open GRN by DTW and then you can convert these imported GRN to Invoice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

My operation team is raising PO and then convert them into GRN now I have several open GRN which I need to convert into Invoice.

If you explain me a bit more how to Import GRN by DTW and then convert into invoice please? as my understanding is that GRN is already in SAP.

Thank you,

Imran