cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation without HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants Deconsolidation without using the HU, now I need to configure the following steps.

Step 1: GR completed in GR-Zone

Step 2: GR-Zone(Storage Type) to Deconsolidation(Storage Type) - WT1

Step 3: Deconsolidatin to Destinatin Storage Type - WT2

So I'm requesting you to pls guide on the same.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I hope you can close your thread.

your client require POSC and for this step wise flow you need POSC and HU is basic for same.

as all explained decon is to receive box which contains product which stored in diff storage type. and when you receive BOX that is HU and then if you wana to keep same box in store then no decon but if want to open and make separation of product  and store then POSC is needed and POSC worked with HU.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

POSC requires HU for managing the Internal Warehouse Processes and the reason for this is that the POSC uses HU to store the Process Control Information.

So, Deconsolidation without using the HU will not work in POSC

Regards,

Senthivel

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Excuse me, but "deconsolidate" means you take apart an HU with different materials. How is that supposed to work without HU??? And the process you describe is with POSC and you need an HU for POSC.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

You have to use POSC and create a work center .

Please check the below thread with same issue.

Let me know even if you stuck some where .

BR,

Olet

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what actual activity are you planning to perfrom in Decon area. if I am not wrong then Decon means that you want to break the pallet into multiple  small HU (and I can see with your thread you mentioned the same) if that is the case then you need HU as HU is a prerequisite for POSC . could you please share the business requirement if possible