Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to fetch report through a logical link provided in the CRM web UI

0 Kudos

Hello All

Greetings!!

1. I start the CRM web UI from the transaction CRM_UI

2. I get the following screen.

3. logged on to the web ui and it would show me many business roles out of which I can select the desired one.

4. Along with the sap standard business roles, there are some custom business roles as well. I select a custom business role and would get the following. I select the Reports work center from the Navigation Bar on the left.

5. There are some direct link groups as we see below and I select the "canceled sales orders by reson" link from the sales performance group.

6. I get the follwing error.

7. RFC connections exist and are show positive results when tested. There is problem with the integration between the CRM system and the BI system which is embedded within the CRM system, meaning, it is a BI embedded CRM system.

8. I would like to know how to do the configuration to fetch a BI report from the from the CRM web UI.

9. When I try other links It would show a different error as shown below.

Requesting information and help to resolve the issue.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Technical Information for Message:

Error loading template 0TPLB_0CSAL_C05_Q0002_2
  Message Number BRAIN 276
0 Kudos

I checked in the the crm system and the BI-CONT component is not installed. I would like to know whether it is mandatory to activate the BI content on the CRM system which has an embedded BI system.