cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the column name for a tree view?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can we change the column name for a tree view,as i was unable to change the title through configuration as it was in non-editable mode, is there any alternate procedure to do so.In the attached file i want to change the column name for ID1 & ID2 columns.

Thanks & regards,

Rajkumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Not sure what do you mean 'as it was in non-editable mode'? In configuration, we can make changes on the title easily, we can do it via BSP_WD_CMPWB or via WebUI directly.

I made a test on INBOX (business role IC_AGENT), for tree view ICCMP_INBOX/InboxItems via configuration. There is "EDIT" button in configuration.

Maybe you are using other special view? Can we know how to go to the same view as yours from standard business role so that we can make test.

Best Regards, Corrine

0 Kudos

Hi Corrine,

Thanks for ur reply,

Kindly find the below images for details.......

If i click on personalize button i am getting the following window in which fields are graded out where i am unable to change the label name.............

Kindly help me out....

Thanks & regards,

Rajkumar.

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

Why not change the column name in configuration? Not only for Tree view, personalization doesn't control names even for normal table.

Best Regards, Corrine