cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiples calendar in leave request (HRRenewal)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In previous version of the leave request application, you could allow the user to select a calendar/planning view between several  by putting several Orgview structure under one Orgview group and then assigning this orgview group to the correct "select employees" mode.

This allowed user to get the most used planning by default, but allowed them to use a less-used-but-useful-nonetheless planning.

I'm now doing this for a project using HRRenewal. It seems that the system now take only the first orgview of the group. There is no selector (combobox) in the calendar view to allow choosing the orgview to display.

Checking via debug indicates that the call to CL_PT_REQ_TEAM (method VIEW_IDS_APPROACH) does not transmit any orgview (ch_orgview), and that it is indeed reading the first of the table.

So is there a customizing i'm missing, or is that the new way to be ?

regards,

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you mentioning in UI5 flavor of leave request? in ESS or MSS?

check this note 2210466 - Team Calendar UI5: Manager doesn't have an option to toggle between his Direct Reports and All Employees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

the problem appears in both case (while creating leave request, and while approving it), but is critical in the case of MSS.

I'll check your note ASAP.

thanks a lot !