cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add infotype 14 / 15 to ess personal profile wda(HRESS_A_PERSINFO)

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I am looking for some help - regardring cusomizing of the HRESS_A_PERSINFO application.

I followed the guide from the kb article: ( 2035081)

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

But no data is shown on the overview page.

Here is what i did:

First i confirmed that the HRPAD was ok:

Both IT14 and 15 exist.

Then i created the following new components:

The overview screen

even though we dont need our users to edit / delete - i still created the edit screen, and the validity component:

The overview screen i configured to used the 0014 infotype and added the fields as a table:

After i saved the component - i added it to our component config- as per the guide:

i also added a wire relation

But - when i test it - no data is shown..

when i look in pa30:

But from the ESS view it looks empty:

have i misunderstood something? or am i doing something wrong?

I tried changing the Feederclass parameter to infotype 9 (bank details)

and then i changed the Relation type on the connector to REL_IT009 instead of 15 and then it showed the bank data.

but this doesnt seem to work with either 14 or 15

Help is apreciated!

best regards

Ronni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Again!

Just did some debugging in the feeder class:

Northing comes out from the get data method.

so i guess there is something wrong in the "lower" layers.

Altso i can set the usecase to anything when i try to add entries to the subtyp table through the view:

V_T7XSSPERSUBTY

It simply removes the settings from the view..

Br

Ronni

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

your config looks good to me. Can you check which Molga your employee belongs to

typically, it can be use case etc. so ensure its mapped to the country of the user,

So let me clarify Please be informed that by using V_T7XSSPERSUBTY and V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP view tables you will not be able to display the infotypes of T591B table in ESS screen. Also, please be informed you can only display the infotypes which are part of T591A table in ESS screen by using above views.

a note was released for this ie2165364

IT0014 is based on T591B as per T582A. ESS configuration reads V_T591A regarding time constraint configuration.*** is correct as ESS read RH_PM_GET_TIMECONSTRAINT. which in turn read either time constraint from T777D. in IT0014 case it is T591B.

check here Program SAPLHRXSS_PER_CHECK Include LHRXSS_PER_CHECKF01

CL_HRPA_READ_TIMECONSTRAINT===CM002 IF_HRPA_READ_TIMECONSTRAINT~COMPUTE_TIMECONSTRAINT (CL_HRPA_R Line 196 Determine molga               molga = a_molga_reader->read_molga_by_pernr( tclas = tclas                                                           pernr = pskey-pernr TCLAS                                                  A PSKEY-PERNR                                    00000000 CL_HRPA_MOLGA-READ_MOLGA_BY_PERNR

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhart!

Thanks you - as always for helping out!

let me clearify what i have tried.

1) i have implementeded the note: 2165364

2) i have tried to add an entry in table T591A, by using maintainance view: V_T591A, when i enter a value - it wont "save" the usecase - it "blanks" the fields as soon as i press save.

3) when I look in table T591B - there is an entry for my molga ( 09 ) and Infotype 0014 - and the different subtypes.

But i still dont get what i have to do - to be able to display the data from infotype 0014 - is this not possible or did i misunderstand your post?

br

Ronni

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you configuring for molga 99 or 09, since the configurations which you did is for 99 for personal information applications.

3) when I look in table T591B - there is an entry for my molga ( 09 ) and Infotype 0014 - and the different subtypes.
ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

When i look in table T591B it has entries for both my users molga (09) and the international molga (99)

In the BOL i only have the IT0014 however - i dont have a country specifik user there.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it wont be user specific, it will be based employee molga.

If you see in your case employee SAP number is 101271, for this if you check in table PA0003 field VIEKN will have the country grouping. Check this field value molga/country grouping and verify it.

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar!

The user: 101271 has the Molga 09.

Does this mean that the user wont be able to use the IT0014 from the BOL?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you maintain in v_t582a table t591a for 0014 First and then try to maintain in t591a table ? This you need to do first

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhart!

When i try to maintain the table it looks like this for IT14:

The time constraint table looks locked to me though.

br

Ronni

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

actually there is a contraint which you cannot display.

by trying to maintain this in V_t591A also will not help

Please be informed that by using V_T7XSSPERSUBTY and V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP view tables you will not be able to display the infotypes of T591B table in ESS screen. Also, please be informed you can only display the infotypes which are part of T591A table in ESS screen by using above views, as IT0014 is based on T591B as per T582A 😞 You can debug the above classes as i indicated and modify accordingly?

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth!

OK - i get it.

Because of the way - the construction of the infotype 14 and 15 is - it is not possible to display them in the ESS personal Information - without enhanced standard code.

I will try to talk to our business analyst if we can use another infotype to display the desired information instead of enhancing the framework.

Best regards

Ronni 

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thats correct understanding, its limitation from ESS side hence shared above classes

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Do you know if its possible to change the infotype - or does this has to be this way - because the infotype subtypes are wagetypes?

br Ronni

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Due to time constraint table as ESS mainly reads from t591a table

if you debug you ll see the values won't be passed correctly

0 Kudos

hi Ro9,

did you finally able to get data into portal of IT0014,15

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check the use cases for that in table T7XSSPERSUBTYPE and retry again

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I forgot to write anything - but there was not entries in this table - but i added some. This is what it looks like now:

i am not sure that this is correct.

br Ronni

Former Member
0 Kudos

ware is the use case above in ur screen shot ? did the data exist in in ur r3 system for that infotype once check it

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

When i tested there was no usecase specified (the field was empty)

but i just tried to add the use case B3 to the table thorugh SE16

but no data is read out

br Ronni

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have not maintained the Infotype 15 in that table.

Follow below steps.

1) Go to SM30

2) Specify the table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY

3) Click on Maintain button

4) Specify the country code 99 in display box

5) Add the infotype 15 also for your country and Save the entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u fill any  sample info in that infotype in ur sap r3  system

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!
Thanks for your reply.

Right now the settings for my country is:

But still no data.

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Yes - there is data - i added a record in PA30:

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See here you have confused.

Your trying to display the Infotype 14 records in application level, but you have configured the application for IT 15 instead of IT 14 at personal profile. If you want to display the records from IT 14 then you need to add the IT 14 in that application level.

Additional Payments is for Infotype15 and the one which you have added is for IT 15 in that application level. This is not maintained in table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY.

You can cross check your current configuration and application setup.

Maintain the IT 15 entry in table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY as i suggested in previous thread.

And maintain the records in PA30 for that employee in IT 15 and check it.

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think it is correct.

i know that the headline is wrong - but that is just me testing.

if i look at the component - i use it0014 - as you can see in the screenshot in my original post.

and i have added the infotype 14 data in pa30 and i have added the infotype 14 in the subty view.

also on the component config  i have add the it0014_rel as relation.

so as far as i can see everything is it14

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That infotype text will come from that table itself or application title from application level. then some thing is missing.

just to cross check add the infotype 15 to that table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY and maintain some records in PA30 and check it. then you can make sure if any thing missing at application level setup.

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have both infotype 14 and 15 records on my user.

everry configuration is done using the standard feeder classes,

and i have only used the HRPAD model + IT0014

When i test in:

GENIL_BOL_BROWSER

I dont get any data from the IT0014_REL

And i cant seem to set any usecase types - when i try to add data in the maintainance view..