cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we will add two vehicle types in sap travel management for single country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained two vehicle types in V_T706E table and added expense type for Mileage rates  V_T706B1_A table.

I can able to add one Vehicle types in IT0017 records.

But in the output(TRIP) screen employee can able select one vehicle type which maintained in the IT0017 records for employee.

I can see all vehicle types in the drop down list, When iam selecting other vehicle type I got the below error.

Error:Entry not found in table: T706B1: 25FAKA20151108

Please provide me the solution for this.

Requirement is employee need to submit expense with two vehicle types.

Thanks & Regards,

Narayana Nekkanti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Does this work for you? IF yes, then please confirm and close the thread.

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your help, It resolved one issue but another one is pending, My client requested me to maintain one specific vehicle type for Specific country, I have maintain the same in v_T706F and add the respective country with vehicle type. But In the TRIP screen i got the below error

"No entry in V_T706F",

Please confirm there is any other configuration steps i need to add for this requrieemnt

Thanks& Regards,

Narayana Nekkanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

If my response was helpful then please mark it as Helpful or Correct Answer. This would allow other to reference this post if they face a similar issue.

Not sure if understood your second issue fully

My client requested me to maintain one specific vehicle type for Specific country,

Do you mean maintain a specific vehicle type for a trip variant or maintain the rate for a vehicle type in a particular trip variant but then have a different rate based on country and region in T706F?

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The issue is we have 2 different employees in TPV. Each one have different vehicle types requried.

I have maintained the same. But the issue is they requested if employee travel to One country(ex: Malaysia) they need one use one vehicle type and separate rate. other countries they dont want the vehcile type.

I have maintained the same in v_T706F with added country field in trip country filed and maintain the rates.. But in the end user screen if they are selecting the same expense type they got the below issue

No entry in V_T706F",

I think i need to change some congiguration steps for this because we usually maintain all the countries the same mileage rates.

Please check and provide me the solution.

Thanks& Regards,

Narayana Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

no entry... for which value?

you should have a "blank" entry as well in T706F

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in standard, it is not possible to filter this. You can have n car types within one country version, and you can have different amounts per country, but list will not change depending on trip country.

This is OK, as I do not change my car at the border, is it?

Per trip provision variant, you can have different car types.

additional filtering only possible by web dynpro enhancement

regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Every Vehicle type that you have created also needs to be linked to a "Travel Expense Types for Per Diems/Flat Rates" in table V_T706B1_A for the trip variant.

So for e.g. if you create two vehicle types i.e. C for Car and M for Motorcycle then in the table above you can copy the standard entry of FAK and create two entries with FAKC and FAKM

Looking at your error I can see that there is an incorrect entry (or missing) in this table for trip variant 25 for FAKA type. Please also check the date in this table against your mileage date in your claim.

Thanks

Ankur