Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s_alr_87010070 "007 - Error in creating the payment document, read job log"

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing a strange problem.

When running the payment program F110 we are not getting an error on the payment settlement list (Program RFZALI20, variant PAYLIST). However when running the Payment settlement list transactions S_ALR_87010070 and S_ALR87012120 we are getting an intermittant error: "007 Error in creating the payment document, read log. What I mean by intermittent error is that the report works fine for some payments, but throws this error for other payments.

We have checked the logs and there is no error. (which is kind of expected as program RFZALI20 works fine)

Does anybody know what the difference is between those reports and why it's throwing an error in one report but not in another?

Are those payment settlement lists decommissioned in a recent support pack?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Tanja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

My understanding is that development (or support if you wish) of RFZALI00 is somewhat abandoned. In help you can read: A follow-up report exists: Report RFZALI20. The report offers enhanced functions and improved display possibilities by using the ABAP List Viewer.

Then if we compare:

-Last oss note for RFZALI00 is dated back in 2009, when last oss note for RFZALI20 is barely month old.

-Check Versions of both reports in your system via SE38 – this will give you an idea how old is RFZALI00 in your system and how fresh RFZALI20 is.

Although I’d try to use check-boxes in Additional log tab in F110 to maybe get an idea of difference between payments which trigger your error vs those which are not.

Best of luck in your search,

Anton

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anton : )

Your input was very helpful. Would you please let me know the note numbers? I couldn't find any for that program.

Thanks and kind regards,

Tanja

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

For which one do you need oss numbers? There are 50+ notes for program RFZALI00 and 180+ for RFZALI20.

regards,

Anton

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

thanks for your reply. I did find the 50+ notes now that you are referring to and I can see now the last one that you mention dating back to 2009. Unfortunately none of them relate to my specific problem.

I have opened an incident with SAP now regarding my error and to seek clarification on whether support and development on this report is indeed abandoned.

I will leave this post open until I received clarification on the report and post the answer once I get it.

Tanja

Answers (0)