cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get product id from a huge BDoc errors ?

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have requirement were in SMW01 bdoc error type PRODUCT_MAT which are of 400 odd records in which we need to get only product id's to process the request download as it has come from SAP ECC and got struck in SAP CRM as bdoc error.

I need to get all these bdoc errors which has product id in extended view to get in an excel or word is there any way to do so if so please share your view ASAP.

Thank you!!!

Regards,

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Skumar,

There is no table/view where you can access the BDOC data directly. But if you have followed the default queue name conventions, the product ID can be obtained from the queue name or atleast you can get a hint on what the product ID would be. Table SMW3_BDOC can be queried by providing BDOC type as PRODUCT_MAT and BDoc status as E* so that it will list all the required error BDOCs. The field qRFC name will have the queue name from which you can get extract the product id.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

Thank you so much...

I tried the steps and table to extract from SMW3_BDOC it works good but one challenge is in output i'm getting as R3AD_MATERIA0000000000 against qRFC field value.

Instead of getting the material/ Product id so do we need to pass it on some other table to get the info....

Regards,

Senthil.

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

To add on only alphanumeric product id are suffixing at the end of R3AD_MATERIA0000000000 whereas numeric ones are coming as pasted here...please help me..

Thank you!

Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You need to adjust setting in ERP system with transaction OMSL. I guess the leading zero check is on. Please check and it active remove the check. LIke below.

I hope this will be helpdull for your issue.

Thanks

Prem

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I checked in SAP ECC system and Leading Zeros field box was un check. Still same issue prevails but have manually extracted the data any way.

Will do further analysis and let you know if I get some light on this.

Thank you!

Regards,

Senthil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Senthil,

I believe that there are huge error Bdocs and now you wanted to findout how many are in error and than may be you download ? Example below queues like entry you will get from SMW01 against each error Bdocs related to PRODUCT_MAT message for material.

copy all the queues name after sorting the queue column  to avoid duplicate error queues than copy all to 'xls sheet than use find and replace option with R3AD_MATERA with space you will find all the material in simple effort 🙂

R3AD_MATERIA706B

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I was looking for it, but i could not resolve it. please find the screenshot below:

What i am supposed to do now?

Best regards,

Dinesh