cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not connect to BussinessObjects server;Check your network connection.(XLS 000003)

former_member210043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Please provide the exact solution for the below issue. I have gone through the few threads on same issue but i am unable get the point as I am new to dashboard I am unable to get the exact point to resolve the issue ..

whether it is Design problem or any other problem(Like user Access problem, etc..)

we are facing the issue when we try to run the Dashboard at SIT  environment side . we are able execute the report without any issue at DEV side.

Issue :

Could Not connect to BussinessObjects server;Check your network connection.(XLS 000003)

Could not connect to BusinessObjects server;check your  network connection(XLS000003) the object with IDATfZqfyxqm1HsfoxLqJFFQ does not exist in the cms or you do not have the right to access it.

Pleas provide the exact solution. to over com this issue.

1.we are getting the data from two bex queries.

2. Dashboard version 4.1 service pack 2.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member210043
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amani ,

Thanks For the Response ..

Issue got resolved.. we faced the issue due to the change of the names / descriptions at Bex Query level by refreshing the Queries and Using the New BAIR file of the refreshed Queries.

Regards,

Nikil

former_member194862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. Open the dashboard in the dashboards designer.
  2. Refresh all queries.
  3. And then again save the dashboard to the platform.
  4. The dashboard will now work fine as the queries get repointed.
former_member210043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

Thanks for the response....

I did  the same  and created  the new BIAR file now the testing team using the New file .As of now there is no problem.

Thanks ...

Regards

Nikil

former_member194862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes and  this issue is observed after migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This has nothing to do with dashboards designer.
It means that the designer is not able to communicate with the server.
there could be various reasons.

-Check if all the servers are running and enabled.
-Check if you able to reach servers. try to ping the BO server and check.
-If you have firewall, make sure the ports for CMS, IFRS, and other servers are opened bi-directionally.
-In CMC-> Servers-> CMS,IFRS -> properties-> Commonsettings -> instaed of Auto assign provide the servername. And provide the request port . You can provide any available port.
-Make a hosts file entry on your client machine.
-Check with Administrator user.

As there would not be one exact solution, you can see other threads and check what solutions were applied.