cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup Menu Style

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am working in IOS8 with SMP3.0 for Ipad. I have one detail screen which is having one ToolBar button with Action as --PopUp Menu--. after this i have another 4 buttons which are action button type and with popup menu checked. I want to apply style on these button. I try Button style but style is not showing up. Please help me to apply style on this popup menu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

Hi. We are reviewing your question above and would like to clarify your -Pop Up Menu-- and 4 action button statement.

Normally, whenever a Pop Up Menu is defined, you need to specify which of the items are part of the Pop Up Menu. In older design that I reviewed before, once you specify Pop Up Menu then all the other options below the Pop Up are considered part of the Pop Up menu.  From your statement above, I am trying to figure if  you are trying to have a Toolbar pop up but trying to separate 4 other button controls.

Here is the definition of the Pop Up Menu:

• Popup Menu: This attribute specifies whether the button should be displayed in a popup menu on the Agentry Client. If this attribute is set to true, and of a button definition positioned before the current definition is defined with Action attribute of Popup Menu, the current button definition will be added as a menu item rather than a button control. This attribute may only be set for Action Button Types.

From the definition, once you defined it as a pop up it is a menu item rather than a button control. So I am wondering if your 4 button is actually considered part of the Pop-Up.

This is what I can tell so far by reading your statement above.

Once again, thanks for using the SAP Community Network (SCN). We appreciate your contribution and all the contribution of all the members.

Have a great day.

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Also what version of the Agentry client are you using on the iPad?  Can you share a screen shot?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

our agentry version is 70.9.x.x and IOS version is 9.

former_member186998
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amitoj,

Are the following documents helpful for you?

SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 and SP01 > Developer 3.0 > Agentry App Development > Agentry Language Reference > Module-Level User Interface Definitions Overview http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01993.0300/doc/html/Definition_Butto... SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 and SP01 > Developer 3.0 > Agentry App Development > Agentry Language Reference > Agentry Test Script Overview > Agentry Test Script: Button Elements Overview http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01993.0300/doc/html/TestScriptElemen...

Thanks, Atsushi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am applying the style from first document only. but no style apply on popup menu.