cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C+048 (Valuation of material XXXXXX in valuation area YYYY inconsistent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts

For a given material, I have been facing an inconsistency between MM and LM tables and because of that, any movements I try to do error C+048 (Valuation of material XXXXXX  in valuation area YYYY inconsistent) is issued by SAP.

Checking tcode CKMC I could notice that inconsistency os on the following fields:

• LBKUM Total Valuated Stock
  • SALK3 Value of Total Valuated Stock
  • VERPR Moving Average Price/Periodic Unit Price

On material máster data, Accounting I and Accounting II, I have the following scenario:

Searching on the SCN trying to find a workaround, I noticed that most of the answered threads suggest to forward it to SAP and they correct it.

Is that right? Is there no way to correct this error by myself?

Regards,

Thiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you don’t solve the problem using note 1020077 - Operational block due to error message C+ 048, you should report your problem to sap to receive  the correction  to be done by SAP support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

This note is already implemented here.

The issue persists.

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago.

BigChoi is correct.

The note is implemented but there is a procedure explained in the OSS (insert a record in CKMADMIN table ), so the system change the message as a warning so you can post. If the problem pesrsist, create a message in the marketplace and sap support check and correct the error.

Arturo.

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Please try to run program MLHELP_MBEW_CONSISTENCY and MLHELP_REPAIR_TABLES. Before running these program Please set paramater id - DONOPANIC and currentdate in the parameter tab in t-code SU3.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Bhaskar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

it's not recommened for customer to fix the inconsistency.

Wrong correction will leave no evident and will crash the data.

Best Regards,

Owen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

I had to report error to SAP in order to get it fixed.

Regards,

Thiago

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Root causes of this error message can be many. Please check this KBA document 2149876 - Root causes for data inconsistency error message C+048 to find root causes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this was helpfull