cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Specific properties in HTTP_AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

i doing a very complex requirement. I have ten webpages, all ends in aspx.com, and I have to fetch data from all to a single database table in ECC.

we are doing a single interface, ten webpages to proxy. HTTP_AAE --> PI ---> Proxy

I asked the team how they want an they did not give much info.

for ex, I have six fields in first webpage

name, age, phone number, office number, email id and address..

its a Form Data submission. Age has drop down menu with options <18, 18-25, 25-40 etc..

when the end user enters details of this and clicks submits it should reach PO. Like that nine more pages..

I thought of using HTTP_AAE. how should i get the data from webpage. should it be in payload or url. which is betetr

and also HTTP header fields and URL parameters are thre in Adapter specific properties in the adapter.

name is a unique field in all ten webpages. should i use that common field in HTTP Header fields or URL parameters..

when should i use the fields in http header fields or url parameters..

when i give the url to the webpages to post data to PO, how data should be best taken.. all six fields in payload like file, some fields in payload and irl, or all fields in url..

really confused and this is complex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Midhun,

Take a look at my reply ( the last one) from this thread -   and see if it make any sense.. I told you on the other thread that ask the team who develops this to see what they can support. Either the payload in the URL or in the body..

Whether it's 6 fields or 100 fields ask them to send it in query parameter as payload (for example TP_XML see in the thread referred).. If there are any specific parameter ask them to append them in the other parameters which you can read it into the ASMA ..

It seems pretty simple scenario, not understanding why you say it's complex .. It's simple HTTP submission, what am I missing here? Or apologize if I didn't understand what you are saying..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Justin

This was pending for a long time and now i start dev for this.I am going with your suggestion HTTP_AAE to RFC(or Proxy)

I have ten webpages

www.aaa.com/abc.aspx

www.def.com/def.aspx

www.ghj.com/xyz.aspx

Like these ten pages

Firts webpage has

or ex,

name, age, phone number, office number, email id and address..

fourth webpage has faxnumber, county

sevent has product

tenth has dateof birth

I created data type with ten fields

name, age, phone number, office number, email id and address,faxnumber, country,product, dateofbirth

i did the desiugn now am into configuration

I am confusede about http_aae sender configuration

I selected

Transport Protocol HTTP 1.1

Message Prorocol POST

Under Request Details

I clicked Set Form. Now it is asking me the "Main Payload Parameter Name", i gave just a random name "INDIVIDUAL"

Under Advanced tab, should I click on ASMA or should I select anything?

Now for data transfer to happen should i give some url to the client? They are posting so should not i give them some url

Answers (0)