Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading queries

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When i run the query (RRMX) the excel sheet is opening but it is not opening the query (to enter input values) automatically. And it works will all other queries. Loading automatically and we are able to give inputs and displaying the data. But for this query the input screen is coming when i click relevant RRMX in the abap screen.

And more important question for me is , how to find in which role a particular query is added in Menu tab. And how to analyse the Rsecadmin logs for the errors and identlify the correct and exact role. I searched many forums and no straightforward answers i found for leraners.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

did you try to run the query in RSRT and see whether the selection screen is prompting or not?

And more important question for me is , how to find in which role a particular query is added in Menu tab

goto RSECADMIN-->users-->role maintenance-->enter the role-->display-->Menu .. here you can see list of queries are added to a role.

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Good day.  Yes wheni run a query in RSRT, it given the input screen of that query.

And in bex, when i go through    Open query -> and search the query and open .... it is working normally, i mean it open the input screen of that query. But i need it should open when i double click on the query which displayed in favorites in the abap screen (RRMX).

And regarding roles finding for particular queires, this is not my query,

I have a query name and how to find that particular query exists in which roles ?

For ex: i have a query for base salaries (in role menu), my question is in how many roles and what roles this query exists and how to find that.

Secondly, when i run Rsecadmin , i found the missing authorisaions as  0Comp_code  0000  is missing No authorisaions ... for these kind how to find the exact roles for the missing authorisaions.

Thanks in advance.

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

As the issue is with the report saved in your favorite's folder please check if there are any variable personalization done on it.

You can check it by right click -> properties -> Variable personalization -> delete variable personalization.

Please check this and let us know if it helped.

Regards,

Amit

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks fr this .

But not worked out. Kindly provide me the best option why the scrren is not populating automatically when we click on the rrmx in abap.

Thanks

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

But i need it should open when i double click on the query which displayed in favorites in the abap screen (RRMX)

As pointed by Amit, this should be the variable personalization issue.. When you run the query, on what default selection it is displaying the report? from your previous personalize selections?

I have a query name and how to find that particular query exists in which roles ?

goto table : AGR_HIER --> enter query name in field : SAP GUID.. it should display all roles associated with that query..

if it gives no results, then just execute with the role tech name (ex: z*)  in the field :AGR_NAME.. you can find the query name in TEXT field.. but you can't sort it in the table.. you can download the data to excel and sort the TEXT field (query).. this will give you the list of roles for a particular query.

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Thanks for your help.

1) My first query is still pending. I saw no personalisations are there for that query. Please let me know the alternate solution.

2) Queries in the menu: With your hints, i found the way to find the exact roles names. Thanks for your help. My query is satisfied.

3) how to find the exact roles for the trace logs (0comp_code missed) and how to find the exact role.

for the missing authorizations for the trace.

Thanks in advance,

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) My first query is still pending. I saw no personalisations are there for that query. Please let me know the alternate solution.

Doesn't this report have any mandatory variables? when you run the report, on what selections report is displaying values? can you post the selection screen and rrmx query output here?

3) how to find the exact roles for the trace logs (0comp_code missed) and how to find the exact role.

for the missing authorizations for the trace

0comp_code can be used in multiple roles.. you might be authorized only to specific company codes.. but not to company code '000' ?? for which company code and for which report did you got this error?

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jyothi.

I did all the steps given above. But not worked out.

But finally i found the route cause that the workbook ID noted and tagged to that query is wrongly mentioned (Differed by one character), so it is not opened and this should be a Report type in MENU of PFCG.

With this i can close this thread. Thanks for all your responses.

But i just want to get the information like what is the way of finding the workbook ID assigned to the query ? is there any table ?  The way i found was because we have noted down the workbook IDs.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sankar. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Good to hear you fixed the issue.

and regarding the workbook query you can find the below tables.

RSRWORKBOOK --> enter the workbook id --> and then copy the GENUNIID from this table.

RSRREPDIR -->enter the above copied GENUNIID to get the query name.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to check at your target level.

all loaded request have request symbol?

Can you try to regenerate your query from RSRT and rerun at analyzer.

Thanks

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please let me know where to check that, and how to regenerate, because it is a critical query and do not go for any mistakes, hence require expertise advise?

Thanks in advance.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Regenerate - its just regenerates your query structure. it won't harm any thing.

Open Tx - RSRT, enter your query name and click on re-generate(Generate report) icon on tool bar.

Thanks

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

No Success with this Raman