Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Bank Files

wojciech_domanski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When Bank Statement Processing is activated add on Payment is not working. How, then, can we generate payment bank files?

Wojtek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wojtek,

activation of BSP only disables the 'cash & bank' part, not the payment system.

All the best,

Kerstin

wojciech_domanski
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case I activated BSP first and then I installed Payment add on. When I tried to start add on I received message:

Bank Statement Processing is running; Import Bank Statement and Cash & Bank functionalities will be deactivated.

OK maybe I will not at the same time generate bank files and import statements  and I can stop or run Payment add on but I'm not sure if it is planned to work this way...

The problem is when I finish Payment Wizard and generate outgoing payment and start bank file generating system crashes without any message. I use SAP system payment file OPEX... without any modification. Payment Wizard work itself perfectly. My SAP version 9.1 pl09

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wojtek,

there was an issue with payment wizard crashing once you hit the 'Finalize' button, but that was fixed in 9.1 pl05 (SAP Note 2098340). If the behaviour is reproducible, please contact your partner to investigate. All the best, Kerstin

wojciech_domanski
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, Thanks Kerstin.