Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Under Construction through Investment order

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using Investment Management module to settle the line items from Investment Order to AUC and later on to final asset (capitalization).

I have created the Investment Order and settle the line items to AUC (asset class: 4001) successfully but when I distribute by using the Tcode: AIAB showing the error message as "Line item settlement is not possible for asset MMMM 200015 0" (Message no. AW050)

As per my knowledge, I should not change the asset class "4001" since I have used investment Order and settlement rule is creating automatically by creating  Asset (AUC) under asset class: 4001.

Kindly help me how can I proceed with the settlement from AUC to Final Asset (capitalization)

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In AIAB, you have to input AUC asset no not the main asset no. I think you have given main asset no, due to this it is throwing above error.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I have used AUC asset (asset class "4001" AUC as Investment measure) only which is created at the time of investment order creation.

Regards,

Naveen

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Does the AUC have postings?

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Since I have settled the order through KO88,  AUC has bellow value.

Regards,

Naveen

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I think, the issue is with the asset class: 4001 as I can see the bellow setup !

But I can't change the status to "Line Item Settlement" as I am using this asset class for AUC auto creation at time of investment Order creation.

If I change the status to "Line Item Settlement", I cannot link AUC with internal Order.

Pls help me how can I proceed with distribution from AUC to Final Asset ?

Regards,

Naveen

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

1. First you have to add settlement rule for the final asset for the order.

2. Later do order settlement by KO88. This will settle to final asset.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Following things I have done,

1. Created the order

2. Created the Order settlement rule, receiver as AUC (asset class: 4001)

3. Posted all the payments to order by using P&L GL account (Cost Element Category: 22)

4. Last day of the month: I have to settle the order to AUC

5. At the end of completion of asset, I have to settle AUC to final Asset.

You mean to say I need to settle the order only for capitalization ? then from where AUC will get the postings ?

Pls confirm !

Regards,

Naveen

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The step for investment measure capitalization

1. Create a investment order. Here you have to assign the investment profile under investment tab of the order. Here in the investment profile you have to select manage to AUC select box and maintain the AUC asset class which has selected investment measure.

2. After that do FI posting to order. The entry will be:

Exp A/c Dr

Vendor A/c Cr

3. Then after do settlement for the order by KO88. Here system will pass below entry:

AUC A/c Dr

Expense A/c Cr

4. After done the above, you have to maintain main asset in the settlement rule of the order. After maintain it, you have to do settlement by KO88. The entry will be:

Main Asset A/c Dr

AUC A/c Cr

BR

Mukthar

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I followed the same process until 3rd step.

I am confused with the 4th step, how again maintaining the settlement rule for the same order (order balance already ZERO as settled to AUC).

Please help me by providing the option in KO02 ?

Regards,

Naveen

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The 2 one is automatically derive the system. The first one you have to maintain after done settlement.

BR

Mukthar

former_member237060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thanks for your help.

Now I can able to settle the AUC to Final Asset through KO88.

I can able to create the completed asset in order itself (Extas->Create complete asset) so that settlement rule for final asset (receiver) as well creating automatically.

Once again thanks for your help !

Regards,

Naveen

Answers (0)