cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Territory Management Restriction

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My Requirement: Access for Creation and Process of Business in user window should be restricted based on the region.

if you are in region A , iam in region B , i should not Create any business transactions to the customer who are there in your region ie A

How can i do it..?

Currently i have territory management with employee list assigned to respective territory,

system can validate at BP Level ie Territory assigned to BP should satisfy the employee territory to which he is assigned to.

can any one still explore on it?

Thanks in advance

chinna babu jollammagari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chinna,

Your requirement can be achieved by putting authorization check on region. You can have a parameter set like below screen in user master record. In case users are from different region system will alarm users. This check you need to put in code level and achieve your requirement. I hope I have answered your query.

Thanks

prem

0 Kudos

Hi Prem kumar

can u please elaborate on this step wise.

employee geography can be determined by territory management level

how does the Accounts ,leads and other business can be restricted based on ones territory ID

let us say territory Id for bengaloru is BGL and assigned at org level to employee (As per my understanding)

how does this assignment will affect at business partner , lead, oppty etc in viewing other region like Mumbai details.

best regards

chinna babu jollammagari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

i suggested to involve any security team memeber he will guide you how to do so.. or else detail I will send you.

Thanks

Prem