Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Posting to PO G/L account

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My company has set tolerance 10% for invoice (MIRO). The different of value either + or - between PO and Invoice ,should go to original G/L account which during PO creation as highlighted below. How could I configure when creating invoice, the gain/loss should offset PO G/L account 630200 instead of 500525. I tried to change the setting at OBYC and I couldn't hardcode 630200 in account determination, because the PO G/L account would be anothers. Please advise it is possible to do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ars3,
There is no other way in standard which help you out in this case. The best you can do is only as explained by Dibyendu Patra, other than Custom development.

Best Regards

Mohsin Abbasi

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohsin,

Thanks for your replied. It means we only can use fix GL account which configured at DIF.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. This was discussed many times in SCN. Please read this existing discussion Account diferentiation for DIF operation in OBYC | SCN

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ars3,
Yes Indeed.

Best Regards

Mohsin Abbasi

former_member183690
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the reason you want the difference account as GBB account ?

both are P&L account  can you please share the reason why your client needs this changes ?

so it will help us to provide the solution

Regards

Hidyath

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

My client said the different amount of invoice should minus the original GL account as stated at PO.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System is taking DIF transaction key because you have some balance (0.08) in your invoice posting.

System will only take the G/L account (630200) if you adjust the difference in line item. To post the rest amount to G/L account 630200, you have to adjust the 0.08 amount in line item level (like as you have to change first line as 532.72).

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos
Yes, is it possible the adjustment of credit/debit to GL account 630200 or other GL account refer from PO automatically? 
former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you will not adjust the balance amount in line item, then system will always take the DIF transaction key and the same GL account which is maintained for DIF transaction key.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the assignment of G/L account 500525 from transaction key KDM and save in t.code:OBYC.

Now try posting MIRO document again!

Regards,

Biju K

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replied, KDM in tcode OBYC is empty. GL account 500525 is configured at transaction key DIF. I had tried remove GL account 500525, the transaction shown empty GL and not allow for posting.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check and set to select  "Do Not Check" for tolerance  limit for  tolerance key " BD " in t.code: OMR6 for your company code and save.

Regards,

Biju K

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

My configuration in tolerence limit is to control invoice over and under value against PO.