Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation with Base UoM and Alternative UoM

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working in an FMCG Industry which is very weight intensive in nature and therefore we are stuck in a business scenario which is very critical for business. I would request any solution on this, either standard or customized.

We are using Base UoM of our Finished Good as Carton and have maintained KG as Alternative UoM based on standard conversion rates.

Now, business requires system to calculate actual alternative UoM each time when Quality Dept. posts MEAN (which is actual weight in kg against production confirmations in Carton) on inspection lots of each Process Order.

This solution should be integrated with MM Master under Alternative UoMs, SD billings and COPA reports as the same actual kgs (alternative UoMs) should be applied as Weight in Kgs under Net Weight while creating Billing Documents and accordingly data gets populated in COPA Reports.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked with the value for UNIT OF ISSUE in mm02 QUALITY MANAGEMENT VIEW ?

Thanks with regards,

Dinesh V.

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

How it will help us maintain actual conversion of Carton into KGs every time while Quality Dept. confirms Mean on Inspection Lots against each Process Order?

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hellow,

Good Morning.

I don't have much idea on QM.

But in PP there we have a similar field "UNIT OF ISSUE" which makes ISSUING UOM as specified in this field. i.e., It coverts preceeding UOM (Storage Unit - Carton) to required UOM (Kgs) as here and you can confirm with same UOM (Kgs).

Pls try with that, it may help or else let we know the function of the function of the field.

Sorry if i'm wrong in anyway.

Thank With Regards,

Dinesh V.

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain,

You need to go with Batch specific UoM and Active Ingredient management.

Please check below links for more information

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a021e088-3428-2d10-799d-a69349248...

Regards

Bhaskar