cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype changes - what transaction was used?

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking for a SAP standard report that would achieved the following:

I want to report on the IT changes made by the payroll department "manually" rather than via the payroll processing transactions.

For example if an PY employee changes data via PA30 rather than via the PC00* transactions.

I haven't found a report yet where the transaction used while changing the data is logged.

Any ideas before I look into a possible SQ01 report?

Thank you

Coco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with RPUAUD00.

Regards

Venkatesh

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh

I have played with RPUAUD00 but so far I can't seem to be able to return the transaction used to enter the data.

Will have another go.

Thanks

Coco

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The transaction for this report is S_AHR_61016380 - Logged Changes in Infotype Data.  It is under Pers Mgt->Admin->Info System->Reports->Documents->Infotype Change.

However please note, before an infotype change is logged, it should have been configured for changes to have been logged (under IMG->Pers Mgt->Pers Admin->Tools->Revision->Set up change document).  Here you can set up any change in an infotype to be logged (V_T585A).  In V_T585B - you can set up a field group for one or more fields to be logged.  Similarly in V_T585C, you can define whether it is a applicant data or employee data, a sub field group, whether short/long documents are to be logged.

In some companies, changes in a certain infotype (e.g., 0006 Addresses) may have been considered as not important for logging; in this case there is no log and the program can not find any log for changes in such infotype.

Log data can occupy quite an amount of hardware capacity.  Hence the logs will need to be archived in such cases, and this is managed by the Basis team.  You can report such archived log data also.

corinne_lofts
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jagan,

I have also been looking at that report; we have got everything we need enabled for logging.

I think I may need to go down the route of a SQ01 report to cover the exact requirements I have been given.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Coco

Answers (0)